Fully hosted and managed carrier class wireless controller powered by Ruckus at your service.
The GALAXYWiFi service frees you up from any upgrades, maintenance and all responsibilities of the controller ensuring quick scalability of your business.
Businesses will hugely benefit with our GALAXYWiFi as they will have the ease of being able to depend on a 24/7 managed controller and no maintenance.
Use industries best in class wireless Access Point powered by Ruckus to take advantage of our GALAXYWiFi controller in your environment.
How GALAXYWiFi works?
Wi-Fi technology changes drastically, so it is hard for companies to keep up with the expenses of new technology, GALAXYWiFi (101VOICE Enterprise wireless service) helps you to save your budget with better capacity and coverage.
This service simplifies WLAN and its management by cutting the cost of ownership and applying cloud technology. Through a single web dashboard or mobile friendly browser, you will be able to provision, monitor, and troubleshoot your entire Wi-Fi network.
Our GALAXYWiFi service helps you to take out the complexity of deploying and managing your Wi-Fi. You will be able to manage a long list of Wi-Fi demands with minimum staff.
- Setup APs and new site virtually in minutes
- Simplified and user friendly Intuitive web interface
- Enterprise class security and functionality at affordable pricing.
We use RUCKUS APs which are known for their exceptional Wi-Fi performance even under the most demanding environment to enhance both users and administrators experience.
For more details
Simple, Intuitive Cloud Managed Wi-Fi +
- Use same number of APs to serve more users or use fewer APs to cover the area
- Provide a great Wi-Fi experience interface or physical environment.
- Make sure that each user is connected and get sufficient bandwidth
Intent-Driven User Interface
- Manage the WLAN easily with minimum skills and experiences
- Faster WLAN management
- Add new sites faster
- Maximize network uptime and minimize status checking by critical event auto-notification
- Venue driven design speeds and simplifies network configuration
- Customize your captive portals to promote your brand
- Quicker and easier guest access with social login and email/SMS guest passes (Hotspot 2.0)
- Set up dedicated and separate workflows for sponsored guest and self-help guest Wi-Fi configurations.
Analytics & Reporting
- Up to six-month network data retention enables more accurate growth planning
- From application visibility to detailed RF related reports at highly granular 15-minute intervals, IT staff are able to monitor and optimize network characteristics much more holistically.
Number of APs Supported
PSK, 802.1x, Active Directory, RADIUS, LDAP, SMS, Social Login, Open
Guest Networking / Captive Portal
External or assigned
AP Discovery and Control
Web, Mobile App
APs powered using PoE or optional power supply
Which Access Points work with GALAXYWiFi?
GALAXYWiFi supports a broad range of ruckus’s latest 802.11ac access points
Ruckus Indoor Access Points
Ruckus H320 Dual-Band Wall-Mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 2×2:2, with MU-MIMO and 2-port Switch
Ruckus H510 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 2×2:2 Wired/Wireless Wall Switch
Ruckus R310 Dual-Band 802.11ac 2×2:2
Ruckus R500 Dual-Band 802.11ac 2×2:2
Ruckus R510 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 2×2:2 with MU-MIMO
Ruckus R600 Dual-Band 802.11ac 3×3:3
Ruckus R610 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 3×3:3 with MU-MIMO
Ruckus R700 Dual-Band 802.11ac 3×3:3 with MIMO
Ruckus R710 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 with MU-MIMO
Ruckus R720 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4, with MU-MIMO and 2.5Gbps backhaul
Ruckus Outdoor Access Points
Ruckus T300 Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac 2×2:2 with integrated antennas
Ruckus T300e Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac 2×2:2 with external antenna support
Ruckus T301n Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac with 30° integrated narrow band antennas
Ruckus T301s Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac with 120° integrated sectorized antennas
Ruckus T610 Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 3×3:3
Ruckus T610s Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 3×3:3 with 120° integrated sectorized antennas
Ruckus T710 Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 with MU-MIMO
Ruckus T710s Dual-Band outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 with MU-MIMO 120° integrated sectorized antennas
GALAXYWiFi Controller vs. Onsite WiFi Controller
- With GALAXYWiFi, you do not need to install an onsite appliance. We manage the controller 24/7 so that you do not have to!
- GALAXYWiFi pushes firmware updates out to the controller without you having to manually do it saving you time and effort.
- If you have multiple locations, all of the sites can have the same SSID configuration and be pushed to the locations quickly and quick scalability.
|Galaxy WiFi Controller||Onsite WiFi Controller|
|Minimal IT Support||Yes||No|
|Lower Total Cost of Ownership||Yes||No|
|Free Updated Functionalities||Yes||No|
About IT Management Corp
IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment.
We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization. We select our clientele very carefully to ensure that our services match your needs and we assign an individual Account Engineer to manage or co-manage each project. By doing so, we’re able to establish a high level of continuity and familiarity of your unique business process, your users and information systems.
Ultimately, this close relationship enables us to be in the best position to assist and suggest future additions and modifications to your system. As a leader in enterprise networking and cloud PBX services nationwide, we’ve earned high recognition for exceptional customer service and industry-specific technological expertise.